POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Should POV-Ray go green? : Re: Should POV-Ray go green? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:17:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Should POV-Ray go green?
From: nemesis
Date: 17 Jun 2009 14:26:57
Message: <4a393571$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Holsenback escreveu:
> I'm considering making a proposal to drop the pdf and postscript printable
> versions of the documentation, but first I'd like to conduct a poll to see
> what everyone thinks.
>
> Good idea .... or bad?

no problem for me.  I used to read povray docs via elinks on a terminal. :)

I can't believe the amount of people who open a doc and the associated
tool, than print the doc so they can read while working on the same
display it was previously!!

I've been reading on displays all day long for years and still no glasses!

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9